Friday, March 18, 2011

How about some Ketchup?  Or Catsup? Or Catch up?

In the world of camera cards sometimes you go back to a card and discover a picture.
This is from October.  A little hunter taking a shot


This is project that I've been working on from the Wee Wonderfuls: 24 Dolls to Sew and Love book.

  Here's my first "Pocket Pal"



I mentioned the Wheat Grass Heads in an earlier post.
Here's a one week later picture

Mowg was wondering when his was going to get a face (on the left).  I told him that it would as soon as he put it on.  Playing in the dirt held far more sway than making a face.  Tiny is creative (on the left).


Tiny's Grasshead


The one I did



2 comments:

Me said...

I bought Wee Wonderfuls on your recommendation. I need to get sewing because I have 2 birthday parties coming up next week. I love that book!

Emily said...

I love everything here. I think I could do the grass head! :)