Thursday, July 7, 2011

We have been doing lots of fun things of late.   I'm going to work backwards
We got to spend some time at my dearest's sisters home over the 4th
We got to see family from Washington, Utah and Idaho
This kids loved feeding the animals and got a ride on the four wheelers.
I thought my tiny girl wouldn't care much for the ride, but she LOVED it.
"Oh we not go home now, please!"  She also fell asleep on the way back.
The camera wasn't around or I would have snapped a picture of the gleeful little face.

Family watching our first round of fireworks


La Familia





The Pretty Cows


We played a little music


Fed the ducks (and chicks, chickens, pigs and turkeys)


Tried skipping rocks in the duck pond.





And took a break in the middle of the floor.



We were walking along and Tiny stopped to pick some silver dandelions. 
Here is the conversation that ensued:

"What are you doing Tiny?"
"I picking wishes.  Here you go one for you."

We couldn't have wished for a greater weekend.

1 comment:

Maraiya said...

I love the "Pretty Cows" line; I didn't see the photo of actual cows and couldn't figure out if that was an inside family joke or what! My children always enjoy visiting farm places with all the animals and such. I really wish we had the ability to have such a place ourselves.