Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My dearest tells me that my last post sounds ominous.  It's not meant to be.  It's just  a reminder that between dreams and reality there is work.  Work that isn't always pleasant.    That's true of almost ever dream I've ever had.  Just 7 short years ago it was the dream of a husband and children.  I wouldn't trade that dream that I'm living, but it is work in ways I never fathomed.  I just want to remember that when I feel like I'm fly paper and they're the flies, or I can't keep anything very clean.  Good things.

On a lighter note (truly!) Mowg told me last night: "Mom, you look like a young old lady."  We decided that I was....young for an old lady and old for a young lady.  Made me laugh.  I thought this long hair I'm growing was supposed to make me look younger! :)   I'm really only growing it so I can cut it and donate it (I couldn't stand it otherwise).

No comments: