Saturday, July 16, 2011

Last weekend we attended a Scottish Festival with our Cousins


This picture makes me laugh....doesn't it just feel like this somedays?!


Kids and Dogs


Saw a Double Rainbow
"There are four rainbows, two in the front of the house and two in the back!"



Hello there tree people


And a glorious sunset



When we got home we had to do a little skating
and pinecone kicking.


There are somethings that I just don't


Oh what do you do in the summertime?!


(Adding to my list of things for this year:  20.  Saw Scott MacDonald (Sons of Somerled) live! And got an autograph.  21.  Went swimming with my kids and got to observe Mowg being assisted in becoming a better swimmer (thank you!) and see his improvement:  a lap down and back with only water wings for support!)

1 comment:

Maraiya said...

Yea for Mowg! I love seeing photos of your family and Naomi's. 1) I actually know everyone in the photos and 2) it's more people that I love and miss.