Monday, April 18, 2011

Notice my new button above.  I've joined my first ever quilt along.  I made two 11 inch squares tonight using her crazy scrap method.  The cool thing is now I have something concrete to show my dearest when he looks at me like I'm crazy when I get more scraps from somewhere.  I don't know why, I just love other people's scraps of fabric.  They have things I would never dream of having and suddenly there it is under the needle in my sewing machine making something I really like.  I didn't try really hard to make things match--other than sorting my scraps into color piles.  They turned out!  I like them.  I took pictures tonight, but I don't like how the pictures turned out so I'm going to try again in the daylight.  Some of the fabrics are light and they've faded to white in the picture.  Anyway, tommorrow then I'll show.  Tonight I just had to tell! :)

No comments: