Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring and Fresh Lime


One of the greatest parts of this week was Tiger and I going on a date.
A real one.
We had hoped for nice weather so he could show
me how to use the fly fishing pole I got for Christmas.
As it turned out it was a little brisk for that so we visited our lovely
city museum and picked up a few fun things.
Our next stop was to a newly opened soda fountain in town.
We each has a "fresh lime" drink and a burger. It was so fun!
Thanks my love for a lovely time. You are a delight to be with.

2 comments:

Wade said...

I'm pretty lucky that showing you a good time isn't all that difficult. Well, I'm more lucky than pretty, but I think you understand. I'm very glad it was fun for you. I had a great time as well, but it passed much too quickly. Love you!

Heather said...

You guys are cute. I love fresh lime drinks.