Friday, May 6, 2011

Yesterday was one of those fabulous spring days when you play like it's the middle of summer and are certain that summer's coming.  It was 60 degrees and sunny!  Bliss.  The only downside of the day was that it wasn't until I posted yesterday's post that I realized that it was Thursday.  I thought that there was some kind of global internet glitch so I called my most reliable source, my husband to confirm that it was indeed Thursday.  Where did Wednesday go?  I missed it.  The Wednesday that I was going to use to get ready for the Thursday I was going to teach preschool.  I've gone over my week in my mind and I can not find it.  I guess it's a good thing that the world is going to end on my birthday.  (Really I saw it in the news several months ago).  It did turn out to be a lovely Thursday with games in the park (for preschool) and playing with our new next door neighbors and sunburns.  That part isn't so great, but it was worth it.  Happy Friday to you!

PS Mai, I love the book you recommended!  Everybody does indeed need a rock.

No comments: