Thursday, November 5, 2015

I've been so busy this fall and I have so much to share, but no time to share it in.   It's been taking a super long time to load photos, so at some point I'll share some of the fun we've been doing and making.

Just for fun I wanted to share some fun thing I've seen lately:



Redwork Sample Quilt is very intriguing to me.  I fall in love with all things Scandinavian this time of year.   Red and white seem so cheery to me.  I think some of my attraction to this comes from my very most favorite shape --heart.  I  don't know why, but I just love that shape.  I'm wondering if anyone has anyone seen this is person.    The little tiny hearts in the Connecting Threads Kinderfolk line have my heart pitter patting.  :)  As does all the red and whiteness of it.



Some Things I'd like to try:

Hand Lettering

  Tom bow Brush pens


and these:


I'm also curious about these pencils:


I've wanted some inks to play with for a long time

Dr. Ph Martins' Bombay Inks

And F.W. Inks


Rice Paper





Block and Screen Printing have been on my "I want to try list" for a long time


As has Whittling




I'm having a harder and harder time threading needles--this would be a fun way to fix that.



PVA for Bookbinding


We may have solved out pencil sharpening difficulties recently with a battery operated one, except for the battery thing.  I that sounds like one I'd like to try:


A saying that's heard a lot around my house is, "What the heck is Sugru"   It's a clay like substance that cures into rubber.   I'd love to give it a try:


Large Mouth Mason Jar Pouring Lid--would make pouring milk so much easier!



Chocolate Frogs!  Need I say more?




Then there's books:









Thanks for letting me make a list---it's like shopping without the guilt!







3 comments:

Julierose said...

Great list--have you thought about Pitt pens--by Faber Castell? I love those...I use them for scrapbooking, quick drawing (not that I can really draw, but it's fun trying!!)and to mark on fabrics, too; or Copic markers?? I only have 3 of those (very $$$). Iuse a lot of Gel and jelly roll pens when do my journaling also... gosh, weems like I'm making a list too...lol have fun hugs, Julierose

GPT said...

You are inspiration to me! Thanks for lighting up my world with your fun. I'm creating project lists now and just need to put things online too. I am so amazed at the great things you are doing. Like I said...You are inspiring me! Love you.

Unknown said...

شركة عزل اسطح وخزانات بالدمام