Saturday, June 27, 2015

Finishes 3

A few more finishes!  I'm on a roll.

The purple squares baby quilt.  Not quite what I'd hoped, but it's home.


My elephants are bound!  I'm snuggling under them.
I love how my niece quilted them!


Mowg's Primary Bee quilt!
His cousin quilted it in bows (like a package). It's fantastic!
He and I worked on the binding together.
Thanks for the great blocks Primary Bee Mates!


Tiny's quilt is in the binding stage, but she wants to be much more involved so it's taking a little longer.  It looks amazing too.  I'm quite sure I don't want to do something like that again, but I'm sure glad we did.  Babywan was asking about her quilt last night, so I guess I'd better get going on something for her.  She did after all "make" a block or two and I think I can pull together some things for her so she can have a quilt she made as well.  So much to do!

My list original is here.

3 comments:

Nikita said...

Oh wow... his quilt looks great!!! Glad to see it all finished. Ayli and I need to finish hers, but she wants to involved in every aspect as well, so it is taking a while.

Michele said...

They all look great and congrats on the Primary Bee quilt finish. I's love to feature it on my blog, with a link to yours of course. I have all the sashing, border and backing for Sunshine's Primary Bee quilt but we have some block to make for Jammer's yet. Hopefully before summer is gone.

Rhonda the Rambler said...

THOSE ELEPHANTS!!!! They are too cute for words!!! Seriously.... and bee quilts...who doesn't love a good bee quilts? !! Thank you for sharing and participating in the FAL. Visiting as a member of the official 2015 Finish-Along cheerleading squad.