Wednesday, April 8, 2015

2nd Quarter Chiska's Crazy Long List 


2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

I didn't finish ANYTHING in the first quarter, but I made some significant progress!  So here's hoping that I'll continue that momentum and this quarter will actually finish a few things.

Quilt my Starburst Quilt


Star Trek Quiet Book (half way there!)

Applique Turtle Quilt (need to piece and quilt)

 Tardis baby Quilt (Binding!)

Quilt purple squares baby quilt

Multi-colored squares pillow

Mowg's Primary Bee quilt (at the quilters)

Tiny's Primary Bee quilt

Sash and Quilt Elephant Quilt (at the quilters)

 Fairy Quilt for Babywan

Fairy Quilt for Tiny

Star Wars Quilt for Mowg

Midnight Sun Quilt for me

Quilt Mini Patch Wall Quilt

Seahawks Quilt (finish applique and quilt)

Dad's Line Quilt

Mom's X&O's Quilt

Honeycomb I-Spy Pink

Honeycomb I-Spy Cats

Tied Whole Cloth Quilt Dinosaurs

Hello Tokyo Dolls (2)

Christmas Tree Quilt

Bear Paw Moccasins

Forget-me-Not Moccasins

Pettiskirts (3)

Play Garden

Skylander Symbols Quilt

Minecraft Pillows

100 Days Quilt 1

100 Days Quilt 2

Log Cabin Cabin Quilt

Quilt Knight Quilt (at quilters)

Hugs and Kisses Baby Quilt

Here we go again round 2!

2 comments:

Chiska said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ranch Wife said...

That Starburst quilt is gorgeous! Does it have Y seams? I'm scared of those. LOL. Progress is good! I'm trying to stay focused on that as well. Some days are better than others. :)