Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Q2 Quilt Along


Finish-A-Long

My Ridiculously Long 2nd Quarter List
I make a huge list so I can jump into which ever project catches my fancy.  Many of these are flimsies needing quilting--a couple are soo close just needing binding.  A few are barely pulled together, but I know I want/need to get them done soon, so here they are.  I'm hoping to cross several off this quarter.  Here's to quilting!  :)  (And starting new projects because you just scored some great fabric and that's more fun than the projects that are bugging you to finish them.)

Library Quilt Show Quilt (Girl)

30's fabric Quilt

Cowboy Quilt

 Fairy Quilt for Babywan

Fairy Quilt for Tiny

Midnight Sun Quilt for me

Sea Hawks Quilt (finish applique and quilt)

Christmas Tree Quilt

Dad's Line Quilt

Mom's X&O's Quilt

*Honeycomb I-Spy Pink

Pettiskirt

*Baby quilt patchwork

Tree of Gondor Quilt

Flamingo wall quilt

Halloween Quilt 1

Halloween Quilt 2

100 Days Quilt for Mowg

100 Days Quilt for Tiny

100 Days quilt for Babywan

Fall Quilt

Embroidered Flower Quilt

Book Quilt 

Gnome Quilt

Very Busy Spider Quilt

Cabin Quilt

Animals Quilt

Nursery Rhyme Quilt

Pi Day Quilt 

Fish Quilt

Welcome Friends Embroidery Quilt

Neck Pillows 2

Table Runner Flowers

Table Runner Halloween

Orange and Yellow Quilt

Christmas Wreath Green

Christmas Wreath Blue

Christmas Tree for the Wall

Sarah's quilt with fairy panel

Bear Flower Quilt (baby)

Dog Quilt

If you'd like to join in the the accomplishment of this quarter you can go HERE to link up.


3 comments:

dq said...

Wow! That is an energetic list. I do love your attitude about just picking one you are in the mood for.

Good luck and I'll be back to see how things are going.

swooze said...

Lol I used to list all my UFOs but then decided to narrow it down to 20....hehehe. Good luck finishing!

Ella said...

That's quite a list! On behalf of the FAL crew, thanks for joining in!