Thursday, December 3, 2009

One of the things I've learned this year is how much fun a project is when you set it up the night before (thanks to Soule Mama). That way the morning starts with the project. It's like giving a christmas present. The response is much like getting one. We had such a morning just the other day. We painted for almost 2 hours. I even got to participate. I don't have a lot of water color paper around but I wanted them to be able to use some. I gave them each a piece and they were done with it in a very short time. In an effort to conserve paper I tore it into little squares. We painted and painted. We now have a "swag" of hole punched squares of paper hanging in our living room. It's so fun to see.

Here's the happy kids at work:









Such fun colors!


Can you imagine? Two hours!

No comments: